The nose is a prominent part of anyone’s face and sometimes it can be slightly large, small or formed in different ways that does not flatter the face a great deal. So some people opt for cosmetic surgeries to correct these. Not only this, there are some surgeries performed that are purely for medical reasons as well. Let’s look at some of the popular reasons for undergoing this surgery and the benefits patients can reap.
- Accidents and falls: being the most outstanding part of the face makes the nose susceptible to damage quite often. Usually an accident and a fall can really damage this part of the face. Sports activities and even some occupational hazards can cause this part of the face to get damaged or broken. Therefore reconstructive surgeries are very popular to fix such issues.
- Corrections at birth: some infants are born with certain defects on the nose and its structure. This surgery can really help the baby breath normally and also improve his or her appearance as they grow older.
- Structural nose issues: rhinoplasty singapore is also commonly used for medial issues that can occur due to structural issues of the nose. These issues can cause breathing problems and make it difficult for people dealing with flue and cold symptoms. A malformed nose structure such as the nasal passage or the wall between the two passages can cause blockages and make breathing difficult. These can be corrected with this surgery.
- Snoring: a nose job can really fix problems associated with snoring. This can be a huge benefit for couples because snoring is known for being one of the main reasons couple separate. So if all other treatment options fail, then getting yourself checked for a rhinoplasty can be hugely beneficial.
- Sinus problems: long terms issues associated with the sinuses can be due to issues of the nasal passage and its structure. There can be malformations and even sometimes growths that can prevent the free flow of air through the nose. Long term sinus issues can be due to bacteria and fluid that get trapped within. This can be caused by issues of the nasal passage which can be corrected by the surgery.
- Cosmetic reasons: after the eyes the second most attractive aspect of a person is known to be the nose. It is said that it is the second place a person will look at when conversing with you, therefore it attracts its fair share of attention. No wonder people have become very conscious of this fact taking great measures to achieve that perfect nose. Some opt for cosmetics to give the appearance of a pointier nose while others opt for reconstructive surgery to achieve a more balanced look.
As you can see nose jobs can be done for medical reasons and cosmetic alike. Whatever the option, it is guaranteed to make you more confident and happy.